Product Liability Attorneys

Compensation for Defective Products

Our attorneys are experienced in the area of product liability and may be able to help you get the financial compensation you are hoping for.

Mississippi and Alabama law requires that manufacturers and sellers of products ensure that the products they sell are not defective in any way or unreasonably dangerous to users. They must provide proper warning if any part of their product is unsafe or if using the product in a dangerous way could be hazardous to the user’s health or safety.

If manufactures designed and sold better products and the sellers of those products properly warned the users of the dangers, then many injuries and deaths could be avoided or prevented just by following the law.

The Pepper & Odom product liability attorneys believe that companies who don’t follow the law should be held accountable.

Our product liability attorneys are here to help you or a loved one obtain compensation for injuries or harm suffered from dangerous products such as:

  • Defective airplanes
  • Defective automobiles
  • Defective drugs
  • Defective equipment
  • Defective machinery
  • Defective power tools
  • Defective workplace equipment

In Mississippi and Alabama, either the person who was injured or the family of a person who has died as a result a defective product can file a products liability claim, if they can prove that the product was already dangerous when it left the manufacturer’s control and that there was no warning of the unreasonably dangerous condition.

Some products are ones that the manufacturers had a better and safer way to design the product but choose not to do so. Once the unreasonably dangerous condition was known, the law requires a warning label to give the users notice of the hazardous condition.

If you or a loved one has been hurt, injured, or killed while using a defective product or you have questions, call our product liability attorneys today.

In Mississippi call 601-202-1111 or in Alabama call 888-498-4516 or use the ‘Free Case Consultation’ form on the website.

One Comment

Comments are closed.