Everett Pepper “known as the Attorney with the Hat” is a personal injury attorney who represents clients who have been hurt or killed in a motor vehicle collision, an 18-wheeler wreck, boating accident, slip & falls, pedestrian accidents, aviation accidents, dog bites, and wrongful death cases. He is a dual licensed attorney in both Mississippi and Alabama.
A native of North Mississippi, Everett Pepper founded Pepper & Odom law firm in 2012 following law school. Everett spent most of his time growing up on the family farm in Webster County working alongside his father where his love for the outdoors began.
Everett’s experience in law provides a strong background in building client relationships and resolving legal issues and insurance disputes for personal injury clients who are seriously hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle, or 18-wheeler wreck. With a focus on injury law, Everett uses the latest technology and strategies to effectively represent his clients and get them the maximum compensation they deserve.
Attorney Pepper focusses his time on serious injury cases and uses his extensive education, training, and experience to help his clients when they need it most – when they are hurt. He has represented thousands of injury clients during his career, including death cases, amputation cases, permanent scarring and disfigurement cases. Some of these cases include electrocution resulting in death, drowning cases, constructions accidents, motorcycle wrecks, fire and chemical burn cases, and many other catastrophic bodily injury cases.
Attorney Pepper attend The University of Mississippi in Oxford, MS where he received his undergraduate’s degree in Political Science and English. He next received his Doctorate in Law from Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson, MS. He graduated in the top of his class and received best paper award in Pre-Trial Practice. He was also on the Dean’s List for his academic achievements and GPA.
During Law School, he clerked for a prestigious law firm in Jackson, MS which handled personal injury and workers compensation cases. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, Mississippi Association for Justice, Capitol Area Bar Association, Madison County Bar Association, Rankin County Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, Super Lawyers, National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys, The National Trial Lawyers Association, The Mississippi Bar Association, The Alabama Bar Association, National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, and more. He is Lead Counsel rated,
Attorney Pepper has been selected as one of the Three Best Rated personal injury attorneys in Jackson, MS. He has an AVVO rating of 10.0 and has authored several legal guides. He attends many Continued Legal Education “CLE” courses nationwide and severed as an instructor for CLE classes in the areas of Motor Vehicle Accidents and Uninsured Motorist Coverage. He is a member of the American Trial Academy.
With offices in Jackson, Mississippi, and Birmingham, Alabama, Everett represents people of all ages, backgrounds and occupations throughout the state of Mississippi and Alabama. He empathizes with his clients’ situations and helps get their lives back on track.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in Political Science
- J.D. degree from Mississippi College School of Law, graduated in the top of his class
- Legal training and clerkship during law school with a Personal Injury Law/ Workers Compensation Firm located in Jackson, MS
- Continued Legal Education in the areas of Personal Injury, Mass Tort, Insurance Disputes, and Ethics
Everett is licensed by the Mississippi State Bar Association and the Alabama State Bar Association to practice law in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi and Alabama including the:
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- Mississippi Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Mississippi
- All State Circuit, County and Chancery Courts in Mississippi
- Alabama Supreme Court
- Alabama Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- All State District and Local Courts in Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Arkansas
RECOGNITION & ACCOLADES
- Through his verified experience, peer recommendations and spotless record, Everett has been Lead Counsel Rated in Personal Injury Law since 2015.
- Everett was also selected as a Super Lawyer due to peer recognition, professional achievement and independent research by the prestigious lawyer rating service.
- He currently serves on the Complaints and Appeals Committee for the Grand Lodge of Mississippi.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Attorney Everett Pepper has dedicated his legal career to helping the victims of:
- Personal Injury Cases
- Car Accidents – Motor Vehicle Crashes
- 18-wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Slip and Falls
- Mass Tort Cases
- Dog Bite Cases
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Drowning Cases
- Chemical and Industrial Cases
- Aviation and Air Plane Crashes
CONNECT WITH ATTORNEY EVERETT PEPPER
P&O Law Firm offers free initial consultations and handles accident and injury cases on a contingency basis. Personal Injury Lawyer Everett Pepper has built an excellent track record of success and helped his clients recover millions of dollars for their injuries. Contact Everett at our Jackson P&O office located 420 Northpark Dr, Ridgeland, MS, or call 601-202-1111 today!
Attorney Everett Pepper and P&O Law Firm gladly accepts referrals from out of State Attorneys nationwide.