Misdemeanor Charges Expungement
What types of cases can be expunged?
- Any first-offense misdemeanor other than a traffic violation
- Any criminal case that was dropped or dismissed or non-adjudicated
- Simple drug possession or paraphernalia charges
- However, drug charges of distributing, manufacturing, or intent to distribute are not. Cases dismissed upon successful completion of Drug Court may be eligible for expungement in Mississippi.
Our Mississippi expungement lawyers understand the law and how are here to help. Call 601-914-9219 for more information.
Persons are eligible to have their first offense DUI expunged from their criminal record if at least five (5) years has passed after the conviction, and the offender has successfully completed all of the terms and conditions set by the court.
However, if you refused to submit to the test or had a blood alcohol concentration above .16% or have a prior or pending DUI, then you are not eligible for expungement in Mississippi.
Our Mississippi expungement lawyers understand how devastating a DUI can be on your record. Call now and see if you qualify.
Felony Charges Expungement
Mississippi law only allows for a very few felony charges to be expunged. These include the following:
• Felony Bad Check
• Felony False Pretense
• Grand Larceny
• Felony Malicious Mischief
• Felony Shoplifting
• Felony Drug Possession/ Paraphernalia
If you wish to discuss your Mississippi expungement, call one of our lawyers today at 601-202-1111. Keep your record clean!